Primer on Jinja Templating
Templates are an essential ingredient in full-stack web development.
With Jinja, you can build rich templates that power the front end of your Python web applications.
But you don’t need to use a web framework to experience the capabilities of Jinja.
When you want to create text files with programmatic content, Jinja can help you out.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to:
- Install the Jinja template engine
- Create your first Jinja template
- Render a Jinja template in Flask
forloops and conditional statements with Jinja
- Nest Jinja templates
- Modify variables in Jinja with filters
- Use macros to add functionality to your front end
You’ll start by using Jinja on its own to cover the basics of Jinja